Monday, December 20, 2010

Were You Ever So Happy You Had to Cry?

Ladeeeze and Gen'mun  ...............Step right up an meet the cat who finally had  enough sense to come in out of the rain!  Well, not literally "meet him" but you faithful readers will know that I am referring to Baskin, my mentally challenged orange kitty.

This is the third day of our rainstorm and as I sloshed out to the far corner of the garden to feed the  birds and squirrels I saw the dry little orange shape tucked cosily inside the garden shed where I have fixed a bed for him and left a bowl of kibble.

Sigh........Sob..........rejoice everyone........my work here is done!

13 comments:

  1. Clever kitty!!! And YAY for you for caring ~

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congatulations on your victory with Baskin!!!! Don't you wish they could talk....Penny will come up to me and just start,,If she isn't hungry, or have to potty, I am at a loss,,,She can't talk but I can, so I badger her with questions, like: what do you want Penny, etc..She just continues to stare,,kinda maddening,,,Anyway, I am rejoicing for improvement in your eyes..Yay,,and your cooperation from Baskin! Luv U

    ReplyDelete
  3. Brilliant news, I am so glad. Thanks for the update. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I suppose he was tired of proving a point to you. Whatever that point was. I am sure, he being a cat, there was one.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Good for him! Think maybe he could come give Hope a lesson on how to not get lost in the hallway? ;)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I hope Baskin enjoys many happy (and dry) hours in his new retreat!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Know exactly how you feel and I'm delighted you got the opportunity!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your work is never done... now to start teaching him how to type.

    :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Those orange one's...they wind you up and steal your heart. Mine stole my heart for 16 years..and then broke it on dying!

    Happy "orange" christmas.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Very glad that the little orange bugger is back!

    Merry Christmas, Lo.

    Pearl

    ReplyDelete
  11. Merry Christmas Lo! I am glad that Baskin finally saw the light:)

    ReplyDelete
  12. You are the best, Lo! The very best!

    ReplyDelete