However that is not as easy as it sounds....many of my favorites have followers lined up around the block and some of the blogs do not show how many at all.
1. Murrmurrs by the incredible Mary Brewster....one of the funniest and most brilliant blogs I am privileged to read.
2. News From Nowhere by Alan Burnett.....not only interesting, informative and delightful, but he writes Two, the second with his dog .
3. a little light in london ......by Lizzie.....this is my latest addiction, and what a fabulous find.
4. April's Reign.....by April who never fails to make me smile.
5. AngelMay's Growing Pains....by Angel May......another pleasure I can count on......sometimes I even say, "I wish I had written that."
Now I wish everyone a rip-roaring good time.....some of you basking in the glow of appreciation and others enjoying new pleasures.
By the way.....apologies for screwing up the links above. I hope I have fixed them. Many thanks to Daisy of Furr-licity for pointing out the errors.