Tuesday, May 15, 2012

And Yet Another Hero Outdoes Himself

Holy Moly.......I  had another face to face, hug to hug encounter with an Idol and Hero this week, and I am still recovering from the excitement..  You may recall my introducing you to him in a blog a while back.  He is Bruno Bozzetto, a combination of the Walt Disney/Steven Spielberg of Italy,  who miraculously became a friend when I sent him one of my effusive, adoring fan letters 8 or 10 years ago.  Since then we have corresponded heavily via email and I had the thrill of meeting him on one of my trips to Italy when he and his twin daughters took me to lunch one heavenly afternoon in Milan.

.I do not have it together enough tonite to do a proper expose of the latest adventure, but I promise I will blurt it ll out shortly.  My energy span is something less than a ADD child's attention level these days.  Tsk.

Stay tuned.  I will be back.

6 comments:

  1. You tell me that story...I'll tell you about the Bahrain Prince who tried to buy me...

    ReplyDelete
  2. This sounds heavenly! (and lol @ Rosie!)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Whatever happened, it was good. I know it.
    Yay!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I can't wait to hear all about it!!

    ReplyDelete