Wednesday, January 1, 2014

No Title, No Funny Bits, No Inspiring Thoughts...My Advice Is "Don't Even Bother"

I think I birdied: two model.... Whoops… You should be able to tell that I'm on Dragon again. I have no idea what that opening phrase was supposed to be.   Let's just start over.

Now the problem is that I can't remember what I was going to say….Never mind, doesn't matter….I seem to remember that I promised you absolutely nothing in the title so I can't really disappoint, can I? I think I was going to say something about the fact that I hate the ends of things. And I think I fill with trepidation and unease over the beginnings of things so you can imagine what my mental state must be after being beaten around the head by the end of 2013, and immediately rudely abused by the arrival of 2014.
  
I really just want to reassure you all that I did manage to crawl the last few yards of 2013 and I seem to be schlepping along into a brand-new year, willy-nilly.   I am still in the Grinch and Scrooge mode, and have no idea when I will be able to flip the switch turning me back into some sort of human being. But in the interim, I want to wish all of you lovely people a very happy, healthy, and peaceful year and beg you to keep putting up with me as long as I have a rant or a giggle left in me.

Bless you. I love you all.   Happy New Year.

(As soon as I can think of something funny, you'll be the first to know.)

Love, Lo





13 comments:

  1. Wishing you a happy, healthy, and peaceful new year as well. -- Nancy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Warm wishes for all that will make 2014 a very happy year for you Lo.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well, you made it through. Now I wish for you to be more happy. And then we'll see what's next to be bothered about. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. One whole post without a SPF? This is going to be an interesting new year.

    HAPPY NEW YEAR!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Lo, Happy New Year! Seems you are having a bad time of it and the New Year has just begun:(

    ReplyDelete
  6. So glad 2013 is finished. It truly sucked. Let's give 2014 a chance to turn things around.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Happy New Year!! Well, hopefully it will be!

    ReplyDelete
  8. As the Wizard said to the Tin Man, "...it's how much you are loved by others." And then he gave the Tin Man a purple heart. Like when you're wounded in war, and live to tell about it. LOL.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Happy New Year Lo! So glad you could make it - they say it will get better as time goes by. Hopefully you'll hang around to find out lol
    Take care
    Cathy

    ReplyDelete
  10. Sometimes the switch flips all by itself. I'm rooting for that.

    ReplyDelete
  11. SEMPRE SBORRATA DENTRO AL CULO: ELISA COGNO (FRUIMEX SAS DI ALBA E TORINO), DA CRIMINALISSIMA PUTTANONA BERLUSCONAZISTA E PADANAZISTA QUALE DA SEMPRE E', LAVA TANTISSIMO CASH DI COSA NOSTRA, CAMORRA E NDRANGHETA, COME PURE RUBATO O FRUTTO DI MEGA MAZZETTE DI LL, LEGA LADRONA ED EX PDL, POPOLO DI LADRONI ( ORA FORZA ITALIA MAFIOSA), INSIEME A SUA MADRE, NOTA BAGASCIA BASTARDA PIENA DI SIFILIDE, PIERA CLERICO (ANCHE LEI MEGA RICICLANTE SOLDI ASSASSINI, PRESSO ESTREMAMENTE CRIMINALE FRU.IM.EX FRUIMEX DI COGNO ELISA e C. SAS LOCALITA' SAN CASSIANO 15 - 12051 - ALBA - CN). COME IN HITLERIANA CONGIUNZIONE CON GIA' PLURI CONDANNATO AL CARCERE, PAOLO BARRAI (MERCATO "MERDATO" LIBERO). OLTRE CHE CON NOTO PEDOFILO OMICIDA, SEMPRE A BANGKOK A STUPRARE ED UCCIDERE BAMBINI , COME A LAVARE CASH SUPER MAFIOSO DI ROBERTO PALAZZOLO, MAURIZIO BARBERO (TECHNO SKY E MERCATO "MERDATO" LIBERO NEWS). E COLLETTO LERCIO, NONCHE' NOTO AVANZO DI GALERA: ALESSANDO PROTO!

    ReplyDelete