Sunday, March 8, 2015

Ooooops Sorry

Oh, shitpissfuck.

I started a blog a week ago ,,,,,,just me, without dragon.....and I was doing fairly well till I got to what was supposed to be the final pargraph and got bogged down in my own rhetoric.   So I set it aside till y ind cleared abd have been trying ever since to edit it without success,,,,,the comput6er refuses to obey my commands, pleas, threats  and Ihave been afraid I will lose the whole damned thing if I keep meddling on my own so I will wait patiently (?) till Charlotte comes tomorrow to help me out

Hopefully all will be resolved soon.  However, if you hear  blood curdlinbg scream echoing thru cyberspace you will know that something is amiss.  Don't give up......I am doing the bst I can.  And you know how stubborn I am........

Love, Lo

10 comments:

  1. I thought I heard a faint shrieking coming down the wires ...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Screams and howls at technology are the norm around here. Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, that was YOU screaming, Lo! I thought it was my echo coming back when I tried to do my income tax forms! S.P.F, indeed!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Douglas Adams said, "We are stuck with technology when what we really want is just stuff that works."

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'll ever give up on you Lo, I love it when I see that you have posted, after all you are the only one who writes how you really feel, cuss words included, I love it.
    Briony
    xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. I hope you got things figured out - and didn't lose any thing.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Lo: Have you considered writing/editing your blog in Microsoft Word (or other word processor) using a large-size font that you can read and then copying and pasting the text into your blogspot page? Thanks for sharing your thoughts with the world. Your words are poetry without indents.

    ReplyDelete