Thursday, February 18, 2010

favorite quotes

In perusing other blogs I notice that many of my co-bloggers sprinkle impressive quotes liberally all over their pages to jazz things up a bit.  I must admit I am duly impressed and occasionally a bit intimidated.

I don't know how I could have gotten so far along this blogging trail without mentioning several of my very favorite quotes. 

One of them will probably inspire a whole blog of its own, but I find it one of the most succinct and sad but true expressions of the human condition ever uttered.  The worst part is I haven't a clue who first uttered it and I would so love to be able to give credit.  If anyone knows the author please tell me  However, without further ado, here it is:

MAN IS BORN PROTESTING, LIVES COMPLAINING AND DIES DISAPPOINTED.

The next one was one of many brilliant utterances on a Murphys Law Calendar I once had and what quote number 1 doesn't cover this one does.

NOTHING MATTERS VERY MUCH AND HARDLY ANYTHING MATTERS AT ALL.

Did I hear you call me a misanthrope?

No comments:

Post a Comment