Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Referrals

I nearly forgot.....during those days when I have been perusing other people's blogs, being too weak and infirm to work much on my own, I made a promise to you to point you toward some of my wonderful discoveries. Without further ado I want to direct your attention to one of the funniest blogs in the world, for sure.    (my opinion, of course)

This gem is written by a young man named Justin, age 29 who claims he simply reports on pearls  of  wisdom and humor which fall from the mouth of his 74 year old father.  I am goggle eyed with admiration and envy and weak with laughter.

If you haven't already discovered this wonder, go forth and enjoy:

                                      http://twitter.com/Shitmydadsays


You can thank me later.  (and be sure you do....)

No comments:

Post a Comment