Saturday, April 21, 2012

Hell, I'm A Gemini.....I'm Allowed to Change My Mind

Well, darlings.... ..I do not have to abandon you after all.  Docnad from "Attempted Bloggery" and Mary Moon of "Bless Our Hearts" have both sent me the secret to getting back to the old blogger interface.  Tenks gott and a million thanks to both of you.

That doesn't mean that I take back a single word I said in yesterday's rant about the abomination of smart asses trying to improve things that do not need improving and  thereby ruining them completely.  Never was the old adage "If it ain't broke, don't fix it" more true.

Dammit.....as I told Murr Brewster of "Murrmurrs" in my comment this morning, those blogger bastards have taken a year off my life with their meddling and at my age that amounts to a crime far worse than highway robbery......I can surely get them for Attempted Murder at least.

Love you all.

Hopefully, more later.

8 comments:

  1. Won't you share the secret? In case I ever get back to blogging myself? I've been resisting the "new" Yahoo e-mail for so long they've given up trying to convert me. Maybe that's the trick--simple passive resistance.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well! I sure am glad! love reading your blog and since I'm getting older by the hour... I don't want you to be in ill health.

    I've said many many times... I gotta find a way for an exit if it comes to my living in pain or pieces of me going away bit by bit ... boo hiss

    Glad someone knew how to fix it for you. I'm still using Blogger ... haven't had any weird stuff happen... yet! I noticed the new format and wondered why but it hasn't caused me thing other than head scratching. I guess they need to keep the programmers working...

    ReplyDelete
  3. an any needs to go in front of thing... being doing typos all day...must be this smoker I'm having a row with... yeah that's it

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm so glad to hear you will still be blogging, that is a relief. x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Phew! Don't do that, again... None of us are getting any younger, Missy....

    ReplyDelete
  6. Or attempted Murrder! I know, honey. I just put in five posts in advance because I'm going away and they changed the sucker about three hours later. It might be cleaner and easier but I'm so happy whenever I figure something out that I don't want it improved any. Now if they'd quit excerpting the first comment whenever anyone uses the "share" button.

    ReplyDelete
  7. No one could be happier that you are back than me!! I was so mad when I read your last blog..My thought was why in the hell, and who in the hell has the right to screw up another good thing, Well, you are back, and I am thrilled. Much love!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Please do share the secret, i can't get the stupid thing to cooperate.

    Glad you are staying.

    ReplyDelete