Wednesday, November 6, 2013

A Ray of Sunshine

Sorry to have kept you all in suspense over my continuing schlepp down the road of life.....for a while there I had no time for frivolities like blogging.....too preoccupied with screams and shrieks.

Do not want to jinx myself, but I am happy to report that I have had a couple of good days, relatively speaking and today I did not even need any pain meds.  Huzzah.   I have been able to get some good sleep in and that is a real blessing.  Hoping to continue climbing out of the torture chamber.  Will try to keep you updated.  Don't write me off.  I ain't done yet.

Had some interesting insights while struggling with pain.......realized how damned little everything else matters.

Love, Lo

12 comments:

  1. Pain can cancel out everything good. You are right.
    Yes. I've been thinking about you. Worrying about you. I am glad to hear you are here and doing relatively well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I never give up on you Lo, always a pleasure when I see you've posted.
    Love
    Briony
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm glad you are feeling a bit better, and I hope that continues! To your point, when pain hits and hangs on, I start bargaining with the universe. I'm ready to give up all sorts of things if the pain will just go away.

    ReplyDelete
  4. As Herself keeps telling me, Lo, "Heal!" I hope you do better than I do. Sending lots of love from Daisy

    ReplyDelete
  5. It's always good to hear from you.

    ReplyDelete
  6. YAY!!! What a blessed relief!
    Hugs ~

    ReplyDelete
  7. "Write you off??" That ain't never gonna happen!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Very glad to know you are doing better! To quote my husband's doctor ----- PAIN RULES! I'm glad you won out.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Mom used to say, you never know how big your little toe is, until it hurts.
    Whoever said "no pain, no gain" was nuts.
    Sleep is the bigger issue, really ... that's how your body heals.

    ReplyDelete