Friday, March 18, 2011

Ode to Blogging Pal

Oh, shit!

I feared that one day I would discover a a negative element element about blogging.  It has happened.  One of my favorite  followers and most beloved bloggers has left the building.

If you weren't a friend of Geraldgee you don't know what you missed.. He was a sweet, wonderful artist, photographer,cartoonist and  all around renaissance man.   He was of my era, we bonded and  I miss him mightily already.

Fly high and free, Gerald.

http://geraldgee.blogspot.com/2011/02/mood-indigo.html

11 comments:

  1. Awww ... =(
    to see what he was like:
    http://geraldgee.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have never tried blogging Lo, but i imagine when you lose one it is hard,,I'm sorry..

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice tribute, Lois. Like you, I'll be missing the perfect little surprises that GG could pull out of a hat, to brighten the day.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am so very sorry for your loss ~~~

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a wonderful man. I shall miss him a lot and so glad to have come across him.

    ReplyDelete
  6. So sorry to hear that Lois. I may just browse through his old posts - sounds very interesting.

    ReplyDelete
  7. My condolences to you and all who knew him.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Lo, I am so sorry..it really sucks when someone you enjoy reading dies. I am sure he didn't die on purpose just to make his readers suffer.
    Early on in my blogging career..I met a gal who I hit it off with immediately..she died..I still miss her ..and it has been over a year since she died. I still have her on my dashboard..just cannot seem to remove her..sometimes I go back and read some of the stuff she wrote..she lives on in her blog.
    You know how they say some people live on in your heart? WELL..people live on in their everyday written words too:)

    ReplyDelete
  9. It seems like bloggers are invincible. Because we rarely meet them in person, it's shocking to hear that one of them has passed. Fly high and free!

    ReplyDelete